From the Newsletter
- We will be holding the third and final Future Ministry Planning Program workshop “Implementation” after the service on Sun 4 Dec. It is expected to take 3.5 hrs. Lunch will not be provided so please ensure you have something to eat if you will be attending. Thank you to everyone who has participated in the previous workshops.
- Sun 11 Dec will be the final service led by Pastor Mat before he goes on leave from 12 Dec to 12 Feb. There will be a special morning tea after the service.
- Pastor Fred Veerhuis will be leading most worship services while Pastor Mat is on leave.
- Upcoming worship services:
Christmas Eve service will be at 7:30pm.
Christmas Day service will be at 9:00am with Holy Communion.
Sun 1 Jan, will be at 5:00pm with Holy Communion.
- Stamps for Mission — We are still collecting and sending! Please cut out your stamps and drop them in the box on top of the bookshelf by the kitchen.
- Church bookshop has greeting cards, wrapping paper & books, from 50c.
- If you would like to know more about what is going on in the wider LCA, you can subscribe to eNews at www.lca.org.au/lca-enews-archive.html.
- If you have any items or announcements you would like included in the next newsletter, please speak to or email David Brooks at firstname.lastname@example.org.