From the Newsletter
- If you have any pastoral care concerns before Pastor Mat returns please contact Ann Robertson on behalf of the Pastoral Care Team. If you need to speak to a pastor you can contact Pastor Tim at Liverpool 9821 3879, Pastor Simon McKenzie at Wollongong 4228 1348 or the NSW District Office 9736 2366.
- Ladies Fellowship — Sunday, 19 Feb at 10:30am
- Young at Heart (Young@♥) — Wednesday, 22 Feb at 10:30am
- There will be an Ash Wednesday service, 1 Mar at 7:30pm.
- World Day of Prayer is on Fri 3 Mar @ 10:30am at Jannali Uniting Church. The service order was prepared by the Christian women of the Philippines. They were asked to reflect on the Bible passage Matthew 20:1-16 (the parable of the workers in the vineyard) and the theme “Am I being unfair to you?”
- The Bible Society is celebrating its bicentennial in Australia in March 2017 with a goal to distribute 100,000 free Bibles this year. After 200 years Aussies need the Bible more than ever. Scripture teachers are asking for more than 20,000 Bibles for public schools. There are 20 Indigenous scripture projects which need financial support to reach people in remote communities. Donations can be made online at biblesociety.org.au/australia or by phoning 1300 242 537.
- Stamps for Mission — We are still collecting and sending! Please cut out your stamps and drop them in the box on top of the bookshelf by the kitchen.
- Church bookshop has greeting cards, wrapping paper & books, from 50c.
- If you would like to know more about what is going on in the wider LCA, you can subscribe to eNews at www.lca.org.au/lca-enews-archive.html.
- If you have any items or announcements you would like included in the next newsletter, please speak to or email David Brooks at firstname.lastname@example.org.