From the Newsletter
- We will be doing the National Church Life Survey after the services on 6 Nov, 13 Nov and 27 Nov. We are holding it on multiple Sundays to give as many people the opportunity to participate as possible. It is possible to complete the survey in one session.
- Michael Dobie, the NSW District Mission Coordinator, will be running the second workshop as part of our Future Ministry Planning Program from 10:30am-2:00pm on Sun 20 Nov. The focus of this workshop will be on "Key Ministry Areas & Goals". All congregation members are encouraged to attend. There will be a break in the middle for BYO lunch.
- Ladies Fellowship — Sunday, 13 Nov at 10:30 am
- Young at Heart (Young@♥) — Wednesday, 30 Nov at 10:30am
- TGIF — Tea and Bible Study, Fri 2 Dec at 6:30pm
- The Lutheran Students & Friends National Retreat “Call of Divinity: Spiritual Warfare” is on 29 Dec to 2 Jan at Forest Edge Christian Youth Camp in Victoria. Cost is $320 per person.
Register online at https://freeonlinesurveys.com/s/iIyhHmET#/
- Prayer — If you have any prayer requests please fill out the Prayer Request book located at the back of the church (for general prayer during worship) or for confidential prayer please contact the prayer group at: email@example.com.
- Stamps for Mission — We are still collecting and sending! Please cut out your stamps and drop them in the box on top of the bookshelf by the kitchen.
- Church bookshop has greeting cards, wrapping paper & books, from 50c.
- If you would like to know more about what is going on in the wider LCA, you can subscribe to eNews at www.lca.org.au/lca-enews-archive.html.
- If you have any items or announcements you would like included in the next newsletter, please speak to or email David Brooks at firstname.lastname@example.org.